- Owner of The Onslow Arms , Loxwood Mandy's design is based on festivals, flower power and music. Created with a few musician signatures to added to the artwork. Mandy's second hen as artist is for the Hunters Dementia Centre - Mandy designed and painted `Hetty Hunter ` with the theme of the centres logo. Mandy visited the centre to have the residents help paint the centres of the daisies A bit of team work. `Hetty Hunter` is sponsored by Maggie Barr. Find ' Happy Hippy Chick' at a variety of events at The Onslow Arms, Loxwood soon and hope you enjoyed the launch in June at Haslemere Museum along with another 80 hens ready to go to the auction to raise money for a variety of charity. Hetty Hunter has been bought for the centre for the residents to enjoy
Thankyou for all that managed to visit Mandy's range at VSMS New Pop up Shop in Swan Walk Shopping Centre, Horsham now selling Mandy McKenna Designs a selection of products in an independent business under one roof in May and closed June 2022 .
Pop up Art in The Pub - Different locations selling my pottery and Artwork, book me to visit your pub on a weekend or music event, pubs supporting local shopping & supporting local artist. Visiting on the 3rd and 4th Dec to The Onslow Arms Pub, Loxwood for Christmas gifts for sale and make a baby print baubl for 2022 with keepsake footprints
Time to say goodbye to `Pop up Shop in the High Street in Horsham as the doors closed after 3 months of trading during November, December 2021 and January 2022. Another collaboration of small businesses under one roof . Thank you to all of you who visited, shopped and gave such fantastic comments
'So welcoming, the shops a treasure trove of happiness ' - Rebecca' So beautiful what a treat ' - Alison I am emotionally attached to everything in here' - Annabel' Beautiful Colours & Designs ' - Dorrie
Thankyou to Chichester District Council 'Pop Up Shop ' scheme.Making good use of vacant properties owned by the council for small enterprises and an opportunity to trade in the high street of Chichester. View, buy and enjoy the range of pottery, art and gifts created passionately by Mandy. Ideal gorgeous gifts and interiors to add to your home. Thankyou to Singer Songwriter Molly McKenna playing live in the shop at variety of sessions
Fundraising News 2020 , 2021 - For The NHS Mandy made Rainbow ceramic hearts & rainbow holly leaves and sold to local customers and businesses. Raising over £1000.00 donated to a variety of charities. Sands, Guildford Maternity Unit, The Fountain Centre, Guildford Cancer Centre at Royal Surrey Hospital, Petworth Cottage Care Home received hearts for the residents and The Jarvis Centre Hospital, Guildford. Thankyou to everyone who helped me achieve funds to charity. They were thrilled with the money donated 2020
Community Art Projects 2015, 2016,2017,2018,2019 - Mandy McKenna Designs has been part of many fundraising projects over the past years from working with The Late Amazing Artist Sir David Shepherd with Elephant & Rhino Art Projects with local schools & Community Art Projects in 2015 & 2016. Working along side author Colin Butcher & Pet Detective Dog Molly at Haselmere Community Art Project. During 2019 my companies Mandy McKenna Designs & Firing Earth were the sponsors/artist of two 3ft hounds. Mandy painted & designed the Haslemere Hounds sold at auction, raising money for Cancer Research, chosen charity for this event Mandy McKenna Designs were the sponsor & artist. Floral & fairy artwork design, based Mandy's Fairy Book soon to be published
- Ziggy Star Dog sold at the main auction in 2019 'Ziggy Star Dog ' personally signed by Actress Dame Julie Walters, who kindly visited Mandy's studio in Ifold ! Julie joined Mandy and together both signed the hound! Lots of laughter ,followed by a nice cup of tea!
- Author Colin Butcher - Molly The Pet Detective Visited Mandy's Pop Up Shop Chichester and held a book signing with Molly The Pet Detective Dog to promote Molly and Pop up shops
- Jodie Kidd visited the Studio 2019
- Mandy's second hound was designed, painted and sponsored by fashion model `Jodie Kidd ' Together we named the hound `Half Moon Hound` signed by Jodie & Mandy McKenna ` Half Moon Hound` now lives in Jodie`s pub `The Half Moon` Kirdford, West Sussex
- 2018 Mandy designed and painted for the fundraising community art project` Haslemere Hares` sponsors Haslemere, Milford & Godalming Farmers Market for their charity Dementia Society
- Mandy McKenna Designs has been part of many fundraising projects over the past years.including having worked with The Late Amazing Artist Sir David Shepherd with Elephant and Rhino Art Projects with local schools and Community Art Projects in 2015 and 2016 an honour to meet him and visit his wonderful studio, private collection and home